We at Violet & Purple try our best to provide you with the finest designer fashion jewellery, with high-quality polish, make and finish. We take care to ensure that our ornaments can last a long time. However, as it is with all imitation jewellery, wear-and-tear will decrease the lifetime of ornaments.
Worry not! We understand that you want your jewellery to last quite some time, and we've some tips for you.
Our experts suggest that you:
- Avoid placing the jewellery in contact with any chemical substances, as they may corrode the metal plating.
- DO NOT use velvet boxes for Storing Jewelry, and instead, keep the jewellery in the packaging we provide.
- Wipe jewellery after use with a soft cotton cloth to enhance lifetime.
- Avoid spraying perfumes on to the ornaments; wear the jewellery after the spray has dried.
- Avoid placing the jewellery in direct sunlight for long durations.
- DO NOT spray sanitizer onto the ornaments- it will cause discolouration and may decrease lustre.
If you need any help with taking care of your jewellery, you can contact us and our team will reach out to you!